Second Shift PM Tech
SECOND SHIFT PM TECH
Email Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Al Clawson Disposal, Inc (ACDI), is service provider for solid waste and recycling in Central Texas since 1982. We are strongly committed to a foundation that builds community partnerships where we live and work.
Mission Statement: We are committed to providing safe, reliable, and environmentally sound waste solutions at cost effective rates while embracing new ideas to reduce our carbon footprint”. Safety is always valued at Al Clawson Disposal, Inc. our employees are properly trained to adhere to our safety standards for their protection, the protection of others, and to the protection of the environment.
Department: Operations 301 County Road 307 Jarrell, Texas 76537
Commercial Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Work Schedule: Typically, Monday through Friday (shifts vary by department / some after hour work required) (45+ Hours)
Positions Supervised: N/A
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Uniforms, Paid Time Off (PTO), Retirement
Perform daily inspections on trucks and equipment. Ensure that all equipment is in good working order and safe to be on the road.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Inspect assigned trucks on daily basis
- Make necessary repairs that does not require first shift mechanic
- Keep records on tires, services, and vehicle condition reports
- Repair tires as needed to keep stock
- Inform other shifts of problems or complications
- Keep shop in order and clean after shift is done
- Informs supervisor of any unsafe conditions
- Places orders with shop supervisor/ manager on duty
- Have knowledge of mechanical and electrical components of trucks
- Must possess valid Texas driver’s license
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems on trucks
- Knowledge of repairs manuals and procedures on trucks
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Diagnostic/troubleshooting skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Works with drivers to eliminate confusion
- Stress tolerance
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Sound (Warning alerts, sirens, whistles, etc.)
Sense of Touch
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
WORK ENVIRONMENT This position will include shop setting, vehicle time, landfill time, as well as office time for safety meetings.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Error: cannot render the form without at least one admin email address or a CRM email address.