Customer Service Representative
From $15 per hour
Number of openings for this position
- 8 hour shift
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Al Clawson Disposal, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Al Clawson Disposal, Inc (ACDI), is a service provider for solid waste and recycling in Central Texas since 1982. We are strongly committed to a foundation that builds community partnerships where we live and work.
Mission Statement: We are committed to providing safe, reliable, and environmentally sound waste solutions at cost effective rates while embracing new ideas to reduce our carbon footprint. Safety is always valued at Al Clawson Disposal, Inc. Our employees are properly trained to adhere to our safety standards for their protection, the protection of others, and to the protection of the environment.
Department: Main Headquarters 8600 N IH 35, Georgetown, TX 78626
Commercial Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Office Manager
Work Schedule: Typically, Monday through Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
Positions Supervised: N/A
Compensation: Hourly Starting at $15.00/Hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off (PTO), Retirement
Attend to existing and new clients/customers on the phone and in person. Starting new customer services and altering or reviewing existing customers using online data base.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- answer telephone, direct calls
- provide information to callers
- greet persons entering organization
- direct persons to correct destination
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- general administrative and clerical support
- prepare documents
- schedule appointments
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- high school diploma, or equivalent required
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- keyboard skills
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Safety Conscious - Employee must be safety conscious and work in a safe manner using all required PPE.
- Schedule Flexibility - Employee must be flexible on scheduled hours realizing that business hours are dictated by customer needs and can run past scheduled ending times or start before scheduled beginning times.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer Service oriented
- Information management
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
Stand O (Occasionally) Lift 10 lbs or less O (Occasionally)
Walk O (Occasionally) Lift 11-20 lbs O (Occasionally)
Sit F (Frequently) ) Lift 21-50 lbs O (Occasionally)
Handling / Fingering O (Occasionally) Lift 41-50 lbs O (Occasionally)
Reach Outward O (Occasionally) Lift Over 50 lbs O (Occasionally)
Reach Above Shoulder O (Occasionally)
Climb O (Occasionally) 12 lbs or less O (Occasionally)
Crawl O (Occasionally) 13-25 lbs O (Occasionally)
Squat or Kneel O (Occasionally) 26-40 lbs O (Occasionally)
Bend O (Occasionally) 41-50lbs O (Occasionally)
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Sound (Warning alerts, sirens, whistles, etc.)
Sense of Touch
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
This position will be in an office setting.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Inquiring the Position of Customer Service Representative?
Below you will find a PDF file of our Employment Application. For additional information, questions, or submitting application please contact Stephen Howe located at our main office. (512) 930 - 5490 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Office Physical Address
8600 N I-35 Frontage Road
Georgetown, Texas 78626
If you have any questions, feel free to fill in the form below and we will respond at our earliest convenience.